Join Our Relocation Insurance Network.
Your Customers (and Your Bottom Line) Will Thank You.
As a relocation pro, you know there’s a lot of risk in transporting and storing goods. Across the country and around the world, loads are lost, stolen, damaged and destroyed every day – many times due to situations completely beyond your control.
The bottom line: Goods should be insured while in transit or storage. Many of your customers don’t know this, so it’s up to you to educate them.
Offering the proper coverage to your customers requires specific knowledge, insurance licensing, advanced technology and an experienced support team.
We offer you a solution which will not only benefit your customers, but will also support your bottom line.
What’s in it for you?
- Educated, protected and satisfied customers, resulting in better online reviews and referrals
- A lucrative added profit stream for your business through our Moving Insurance Leads or Moving Insurance White Label program
- A risk management partner to help you reduce losses through risk management best practices
- A professional in-house claims department to resolve moving insurance claims on your behalf
- 24/7 online access to your customers’ moving insurance data
- Complete moving insurance sales and marketing support including a banner for your website, brochures to give to customers, a convenient online quote/purchase process and a call center to support the moving insurance sale
How are relocation insurance affiliates selected?
We carefully select partners who demonstrate honest, ethical and safe business practices. Generally, we welcome companies in the relocation and storage industries that meet the following criteria:
- Licensed and in business for at least one year
- Licensed and insured to do business in a specific state (intrastate), out of state (interstate) or internationally
- Financially sound and stable
- Three years of positive claims history
- A member in good standing of a nationally recognized association such as AMSA (American Moving & Storage Association), IAM (International Association of Movers), or SSS (Self-Storage Association)
- A member in good standing with consumer advocacy group, such as the BBB (Better business Bureau)
- Willing to adhere to our risk management best practices and maintain positive loss ratio targets while in our program
Ready to get started? Complete your online application here. We will review your application and will be in touch with more information within 7 business days.